Chicken Salad Shells Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds prepared chicken salad
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 18 jumbo pasta shells, cooked, drained and cooled
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the chicken salad and grapes. Spoon about 2 tablespoons into each pasta shell. Refrigerate until serving. Drizzle with salad dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (3 each) equals 528 calories, 37 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 895 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.