Chicken Salad Shells
"These stuffed shells are great for a cool summer meal," assures Karen Lee of Waynesville, North Carolina. Calling for just four ingredients, including chicken salad from the deli, they are easy to assemble. The only thing you have to cook are the pasta shells, which take just minutes.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds prepared chicken salad
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 18 jumbo pasta shells, cooked, drained and cooled
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken salad and grapes. Spoon about 2
- tablespoons into each pasta shell. Refrigerate until serving.
- Drizzle with salad dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 528 calories, 37 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 895 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.