"These stuffed shells are great for a cool summer meal," assures Karen Lee of Waynesville, North Carolina. Calling for just four ingredients, including chicken salad from the deli, they are easy to assemble. The only thing you have to cook are the pasta shells, which take just minutes.
- 1-1/2 pounds prepared chicken salad
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 18 jumbo pasta shells, cooked, drained and cooled
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken salad and grapes. Spoon about 2 tablespoons into each pasta shell. Refrigerate until serving. Drizzle with salad dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Salad Shells in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p63
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Salad Shells
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review