- 1-1/2 pounds prepared chicken salad
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 18 jumbo pasta shells, cooked, drained and cooled
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken salad and grapes. Spoon about 2 tablespoons into each pasta shell. Refrigerate until serving. Drizzle with salad dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Salad Shells
Sort By :
"I used tuna salad instead of chicken salad and it turned out great."
"I agree with you meladey! These people that get on here and complain about recipes being too rich or too much fat or unhealthy really irritate me. If you don't care for a recipe then move on! Don't bash someone's recipe because you're health conscious! The chicken salad was delicious!! Thank you for the recipe!!!"
"I made this and it was wonderful!! Yes they are big but you eat what you can. Even better next day!! If pasta isn't your thing then don't bash it for the rest ofus... Will make again!!"
"I thought this was OK but very rich. I could only eat one and a half shells."
"I haven't tried this version,but read T .Ward's review . I'll try this with tuna & peas, from my kitchen,not the deli."