Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe
Crisp cukes give a refreshing twist to the traditional in this recipe from Anna Mowan of Spencerville, Indiana. "I like to set out the filling with a tray of assorted breads and pita pockets to let family or friends fix their own sandwiches," she suggests.
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Bread or pita bread
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Serve on bread or in pita bread.
1 each: 181 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 117mg cholesterol, 250mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 16g protein
Reviews for Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Reviewed Dec. 10, 2014
"Great combination of flavors !"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC