Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe
Crisp cukes give a refreshing twist to the traditional in this recipe from Anna Mowan of Spencerville, Indiana. "I like to set out the filling with a tray of assorted breads and pita pockets to let family or friends fix their own sandwiches," she suggests.
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Bread or pita bread
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Serve on bread or in pita bread.
1 serving (1 each) equals 181 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 117 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 16 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Reviewed Dec. 10, 2014
"Great combination of flavors !"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC