Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Crisp cukes give a refreshing twist to the traditional in this recipe from Anna Mowan of Spencerville, Indiana. "I like to set out the filling with a tray of assorted breads and pita pockets to let family or friends fix their own sandwiches," she suggests.
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 2 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Bread or pita bread
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Serve on bread or in
- pita bread.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 181 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 117 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 16 g protein.