Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 16 slices pumpernickel bread
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard and pepper. Stir in the chicken, cheese, celery, cranberries, walnuts and parsley.
- Place lettuce on eight slices of bread; top each with 1/2 cup chicken salad and remaining bread. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Salad Sandwiches(6)
Sort By :
This is really good.I used plain Honey Mustard instead of the Dijon because I had none.Deleted the cheese and walnuts.
This has become a favorite for lunches in my home. The walnuts & cranberries add sweetness & crunch. My husband insists that he is the envy of co-workers when he brings this sandwich to work!
Yummy! Put it in whole wheat pita bread and it was very good.
absolutely yummy. We liked in pita bread. Thanks for sharing.
More Recipe Collections
- Budget Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches >
- Chicken Sandwiches >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Sandwich Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >