Crisp cukes give a refreshing twist to the traditional in this recipe from Anna Mowan of Spencerville, Indiana. "I like to set out the filling with a tray of assorted breads and pita pockets to let family or friends fix their own sandwiches," she suggests.
Recommended: 17 Tea Sandwich Recipes
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Bread or pita bread
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Serve on bread or in pita bread.
Originally published as Chicken Salad Sandwiches in Taste of Home June/July 1994, p17
Reviews for Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 10, 2014
"Great combination of flavors !"