- Remove to a wire rack. Immediately split puffs open; remove tops and
- set aside. Discard soft dough from inside. Cool puffs.
- For filling, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, celery and olives.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir into
- chicken mixture. Fill puffs just before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 323 calories, 24 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 137 mg cholesterol, 338 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.