Chicken Salad Puffs
"Stuffed with a chunky chicken salad, these pretty golden puffs are perfect for a holiday buffet or ladies' luncheon," shares Lola Pullen from Lakeland, Florida. "Folks seem to enjoy the subtle sweetness from the pineapple and the crunch of the celery and pecans."
21 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, bring water, butter and salt to a boil. Add
- flour all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms. Remove from
- the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating
- well after each addition. Continue beating until smooth and shiny.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet.