From Bartlesville, Oklahoma, Crystal Ralph-Haughn confirms, "There's lots of texture in this salad, thanks to the fresh vegetables and water chestnuts, plus tender chicken and juicy mandarin oranges."
Featured In: Top 10 Pasta Salad Recipes
- 1-1/3 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, chicken, celery, grapes, oranges, water chestnuts, green pepper and onion. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, salt and pepper. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Sprinkle with almonds just before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pasta Fruit Salad in Light & Tasty June/July 2005, p57
Reviews for Chicken Salad Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review