Chicken Salad Party Sandwiches Recipe
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet pickles
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 15 whole wheat dinner rolls
- Torn leaf lettuce
- Frilled toothpicks, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, curry and pepper. Add to chicken mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving.
- Stir pecans into chicken salad. Serve on rolls lined with lettuce. Secure with toothpicks if desired. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Salad Party Sandwiches
Sort By :
"This is very similar to my recipe, which is in my head. I'm glad to have one written down to go by. I always add mango chutney to taste, and sometimes leave out the celery and sweet pickles because of this."
"Sounds good, but I would omit the curry and serve as a salad instead of on a bun."
"Just the kind of recipe I was looking for for a do-ahead sandwich tray to serve after a concert. Will definitely try this."