- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup green grapes
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cantaloupe rings
- Toasted sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, celery, grapes and parsley. Combine the next seven ingredients; mix well. Pour over chicken mixture and toss. Chill for at least 1 hour. To serve, place 1 cup of chicken salad on each cantaloupe ring; sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Salad on Cantaloupe Rings
Sort By :
Sounds good, but an explanation of how to cut the cantaloupe would be appreciated.
This was a very refreshing dish for my family after a very hot summer day. It is light yet filling.