Chicken Salad on Buns Recipe
- 2 cups diced leftover cooked chicken
- 1/4 pound process cheese (Velveeta), diced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- Kaiser rolls
- 1. In a bowl, combine first six ingredients. Spoon about 1/3 cup onto each roll. Wrap each tightly in foil. Bake at 300° for 20-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 167 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 252 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 13 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Salad on Buns
"This was so easy and so good. My husband loved it saying it was the best sandwich he ever had!"