Chicken Salad on Buns Recipe
- 2 cups diced leftover cooked chicken
- 1/4 pound process cheese (Velveeta), diced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- Kaiser rolls
- 1. In a bowl, combine first six ingredients. Spoon about 1/3 cup onto each roll. Wrap each tightly in foil. Bake at 300° for 20-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 each: 167 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 252mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, trace fiber), 13g protein
Reviews for Chicken Salad on Buns
"This was so easy and so good. My husband loved it saying it was the best sandwich he ever had!"