Chicken Salad on Buns Recipe
This is my favorite sandwich to make for lunch. I serve it often to guests.—Mary Jo Vander West, Grant, Michigan
- 2 cups diced leftover cooked chicken
- 1/4 pound process cheese (Velveeta), diced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- Kaiser rolls
- 1. In a bowl, combine first six ingredients. Spoon about 1/3 cup onto each roll. Wrap each tightly in foil. Bake at 300° for 20-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 167 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 252 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 13 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Salad on Buns
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC