- 2 cups diced leftover cooked chicken
- 1/4 pound process cheese (Velveeta), diced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- Kaiser rolls
- In a bowl, combine first six ingredients. Spoon about 1/3 cup onto each roll. Wrap each tightly in foil. Bake at 300° for 20-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Salad on Buns in Country Woman September/October 1993, p35
Reviews for Chicken Salad on Buns
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review