Chicken Salad on a Tortilla Recipe
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups torn lettuce
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 4 to 6 thin slices red onion
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salsa, optional
- 1. In a skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken until no longer pink. To assemble, place tortillas on serving plates. Spread with mayonnaise. Top with lettuce, chicken, tomato, onion, carrot and cheese. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 595 calories, 36g fat (10g saturated fat), 103mg cholesterol, 640mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 34g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Salad on a Tortilla
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.