- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup dill pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup cubed Swiss cheese
- 6 croissants, split
- Lettuce leaves
- Mix first six ingredients; stir in chicken and cheese. Serve on croissants lined with lettuce. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Salad Croissants
"Very tasty, full of flavor."
"This has been a family favorite since it first appeared in Taste of Home several years ago. We have never used croissants but my family loves the salad. Lately we have been putting it on heavier breads like sourdough or some other artisan type bread and grilling it. The melted Swiss cheese adds a bit of a nutty taste to the salad. Amazing."
"When I first saw this recipe I wasn't too sure about it. I tried it and gave some to our friends. They loved it. I still make my old standby version but this is really good for a change. I get requests to make this a lot for get togethers."