Chicken Salad Croissants with Fresh Dill Recipe
Fresh dill is the secret to the success of these cold sandwiches. I like to use miniature croissants when serving them as an appetizer.
- 3 cups diced grilled chicken
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained and halved
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 7 croissants or 21 miniature croissants, split
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spoon onto croissants; replace tops. If using large croissants, cut into thirds. Serve immediately. Yield: 21 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 178 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 201 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Salad Croissants with Fresh Dill
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC