From Battle Creek, Michigan, Laura Koziarski shares this tempting chicken salad that gets its special taste from Swiss cheese and pickle relish. "It's a favorite of my brother, who insists I make it whenever he visits," she comments.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup cubed Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup dill pickle relish
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- 6 croissants, split
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cheese and pickle relish. Combine the mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, seasoned salt and pepper; add to chicken mixture and mix well.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each croissant; top with about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Salad Croissants in Quick Cooking September/October 1999, p10
Reviews for Chicken Salad Croissants
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review