- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup cubed Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup dill pickle relish
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- 6 croissants, split
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cheese and pickle relish. Combine the mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, seasoned salt and pepper; add to chicken mixture and mix well.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each croissant; top with about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Salad Croissants
Sort By :
"Very tasty, full of flavor."
"Nice spin on traditional chicken salad."
"I love chicken salad and this is a great recipe. It has a great flavor. I put it on pita bread instead of croissants."
"This has been a family favorite since it first appeared in Taste of Home several years ago. We have never used croissants but my family loves the salad. Lately we have been putting it on heavier breads like sourdough or some other artisan type bread and grilling it. The melted Swiss cheese adds a bit of a nutty taste to the salad. Amazing."
"I don't usually like chicken salad but my husband loves it. I do like swiss cheese, so I decided to give this recipe a try. We both really liked it. Once it was gone, neither of us could wait until I made more!"