Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 croissants, split
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, whisk mayonnaise, buttermilk, lemon juice and seasonings. Pour over chicken mixture; mix well. Spoon chicken salad onto croissant bottoms. Replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 sandwich: 706 calories, 46g fat (13g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 1009mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 3g fiber), 31g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches
"Delicious, It's on my favorite list. Great for entertaining the ladies. Love the little spicy kick."
"Great sandwich! The parmesan gives a great flavor! Will definitely make again."
"Yum! Loved the seasonings! It was a quick and easy way to make a delicious, special-occasion sandwich."