Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 croissants, split
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, whisk mayonnaise, buttermilk, lemon juice and seasonings. Pour over chicken mixture; mix well. Spoon chicken salad onto croissant bottoms. Replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 sandwich equals 706 calories, 46 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 1,009 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches
"Yum! Loved the seasonings! It was a quick and easy way to make a delicious, special-occasion sandwich."