Chicken Salad Clubs Recipe
- 8 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 8 slices rye or pumpernickel bread
- 1 pound prepared chicken salad
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 slices tomato
- 1/3 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- 1. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain. Place lettuce on four slices of bread; layer each with chicken salad, two bacon strips, one cheese slice and two tomato slices. Spread salad dressing on one side of remaining bread; place over tomatoes. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 696 calories, 45g fat (13g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 1489mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 7g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Salad Clubs
"I wanted a chance of pace sandwich and this was a great choice. Because of our work schedules, preparing lunch can be a chore sometimes but this makes it easy. Thank you for sharing it."