Chicken Salad Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 12 crackers)
- 1/2 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, soup, celery, mayonnaise, mushrooms and onion. Stir in cracker crumbs. Spoon into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with potato chips and almonds. Bake 15 minutes longer or until bubbly and lightly browned. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 578 calories, 43g fat (7g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 1044mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 27g protein
Reviews for Chicken Salad Casserole
"This recipe was just okay for us. We prefer another ToH recipe better - Chicken Rice Casserole, which is similar."
"Delicious! I loved this casserole!!"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.