Chicken Salad Bake Recipe
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 small green or sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup Miracle Whip Light
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine Miracle Whip Light, garlic powder and pepper; stir into chicken mixture.
- Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Toss bread crumbs with butter; sprinkle over chicken mixture. Top with cheese. Bake 7-10 minutes longer or until heated through and top is lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Salad Bake
Sort By :
This was good, but I will bake it a bit longer next time. The veggies weren't really cooked- I like a little crunch, but the onions, pepper, and celery were practically raw. Other than that, this was tasty and simple to prepare.
we loved this recipe