- 2-1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 to 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In large bowl, combine the chicken, bacon, water chestnuts, celery and grapes; set aside. In another bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; add to salad and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Salad
Sort By :
Our family loves this Chicken Salad however I have made a couple changes: I omit the bacon & add about a cup of craisins & pecans. Our favorite summer time salad.
Want to try
Our very favorite chicken salad recipe. I also made it for my daughters baby shower served with crosant rolls. The grapes are a pleasant surprise.
I make this at least once a month. My husband LOVES it! I really like it served on romaine and topped with a raspberry vinaigrette dressing.