This chicken frequently appears on my dinner table. Leftovers—if there are any—are excellent for sandwiches the next day. Friends and family are always surprised to hear how a few everyday ingredients can liven up ordinary baked chicken.—Emily R Chaney, Blue Hill, Maine
Recommended: 99 of Our Favorite Chicken Dinner Ideas
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place chicken in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine mustard and garlic powder; spread over the chicken. Sprinkle with rosemary and pepper. Top with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Rosemary in Taste of Home August/September 1997, p41
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Rosemary
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 14, 2008
"So easy and so good!"