Chicken Rosemary Recipe
This chicken frequently appears on my dinner table. Leftoversif there are anyare excellent for sandwiches the next day. Friends and family are always surprised to hear how a few everyday ingredients can liven up ordinary baked chicken.Emily R Chaney, Blue Hill, Maine
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place chicken in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine mustard and garlic powder; spread over the chicken. Sprinkle with rosemary and pepper. Top with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Rosemary in Taste of Home August/September 1997, p41
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Rosemary
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 14, 2008
So easy and so good!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >