- Roll out on a floured surface to 1/4-in. thickness; cut into 4-in.
- circles. Reroll scraps and cut more circles. Roll circles to a
- 6-1/2-in. diameter. Place on greased baking sheets and let rise in
- warm place for 15 minutes.
- Place about 1/3 cup chicken mixture in the center of each circle.
- Fold up edges to center; pinch tightly to seal. Dip in butter; roll
- in crumbs.
- Place, uncovered on greased baking sheets; let rise for 20 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Serve immediately. Yield: about 3
Editor's Note: Rolls can be made ahead and frozen. Dip in butter and crumbs when ready to bake.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 342 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 106 mg cholesterol, 376 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.