Chicken Roll-em Ups Recipe
Here’s a tasty wrap that has it all. Plus, it’s neat to eat, so cleanup is simple. —Deb Perry, Bluffton, Indiana
- 1/2 cup spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 pound sliced cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon
- 1-1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and mustard. Spread over tortillas. Top with chicken, lettuce, bacon, Swiss cheese and tomato. Roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 545 calories, 29g fat (15g saturated fat), 121mg cholesterol, 929mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 37g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Roll-em Ups
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC