- 1/4 cup spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 whole wheat tortilla (8 inches)
- 1/4 pound sliced cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and mustard. Spread over tortillas. Top with chicken, lettuce, bacon, Swiss cheese and tomato. Roll up tightly. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Roll-em Ups for Two in Simple & Delicious
Reviews for Chicken Roll-em Ups for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2010
Easy to put together. I change the chicken for ham and was excelent too. Definetely I will make this rolls again. Very Tasty.