- medium-high heat. Add chicken in batches; cook and stir until no
- longer pink. Remove from pan.
- In same pan, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add peppers, onion
- and garlic; cook and stir until tender. Add sherry; bring to a boil.
- Stir in tomato puree, salt and pepper; return to a boil. Reduce
- heat; simmer 8-10 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring
- occasionally. Add chicken; heat through.
- Meanwhile, in a stockpot, cook rigatoni according to package
- directions. In a small saucepan, combine cream and cream cheese over
- medium heat; cook and stir until blended. Add to chicken mixture;
- stir in Romano cheese.
- Drain rigatoni; return to stockpot. Add sauce to pasta; toss to
- combine. Yield: 12 servings (1-3/4 cups each).
Nutritional Facts: 1-3/4 cups equals 658 calories, 28 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 118 mg cholesterol, 514 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 35 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now