- 6 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 2/3 cup Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 2/3 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream or half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the ricotta, cream cheese and bouillon until blended. Stir in chicken and Parmesan cheese. Drain shells; stuff with chicken mixture. Place in a shallow 3-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan, bring cream and butter to a boil. Whisk in 3 tablespoons cheese and parsley. Stir until cheese is melted. Pour over shells.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and filling is heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken-Ricotta Stuffed Shells
Sort By :
"It's good, quick, and easy. The three major things I like in a recipe. But, it doesn't have the wow factor even just a little wow would be nice."
"The only thing I would change about this recipe is to make more of it. We can't keep it in the house and I regularly make extra batches to freeze. I'm not creative, but I can follow a recipe and this is a good one!"
"They're okay, not great. Couldn't taste the chicken. Sauce & filling are fair."
"one of the best recipes i've ever tasted. i plan to try it useing manicotti shells but leaving out the chicken & bouillon."
"I was very pleased with the way this recipe came out, great alfredo type sauce for the shells. The filling would also be good with a traditional red sauce."