- 2 slices swirled rye and pumpernickel bread
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 slices deli corned beef
- 2 tablespoons Thousand Island salad dressing
- Additional Thousand Island salad dressing, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. Tear bread into 2-in. pieces; place in a blender. Cover and pulse to form coarse crumbs; transfer to a shallow bowl.
- Pound chicken breasts with a meat mallet to 1/4-in. thickness; sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Top with cheese and corned beef. Roll up chicken from a short side; secure with toothpicks. Brush outsides with dressing; roll in bread crumbs.
- Place roll-ups on a greased baking sheet, seam side down. Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Discard toothpicks; if desired, serve with additional dressing. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Reuben Roll-Ups
"SOOO easy and soooo good. I have made them twice in the last 3 weeks and that is very unusual for me to repeat a recipe that soon. The second time I made them I also brushed the inside with the thousand island as well as the outside and it was much more moist. But either way GREAT!!!"