- smooth ball forms. Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking
- sheets. Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. In
- a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients. Serve with chicken puffs.
- Yield: 2-1/2 dozen (1-1/3 cups sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 247 calories, 20 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 456 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.