Chicken Potpies Recipe
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 cups frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie pastry
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Divide between two 9-in. deep-dish pie plates. Roll out pastry to fit the top of each pie. Place over filling; trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in top or make decorative cutouts in pastry.
- Cover and freeze one potpie for up to 3 months. Bake the remaining potpie at 400° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- To use frozen potpie: Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before baking. Cover edges loosely with foil; place on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; remove foil and bake 50-55 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 2 potpies (6 servings each).
Reviews for Chicken Potpies(22)
Sort By :
Not much flavor and stayed with the exact recipe.
I was looking for a recipe not a processed food HOT MESS.
YUCK!!! IF you are going to use this recipe you might as well just buy one in the frozen food section. I would give it Zero stars if I could.
Only made one pie and just used cream of chicken soup. Came out great.
This was really good, but we could only eat 1/2. I put the other half of filling in the freezer for later, it wasn't near as good.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Freezer Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pot Pie Recipes >
- Chicken Potpie Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >