- Place 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 425° for
- 8-11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- For soup, in a Dutch oven, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add the
- potatoes, onion, celery and carrots; cook and stir for 5-7 minutes
- or until onion is tender.
- Stir in the flour, salt and pepper until blended; gradually whisk in
- broth. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer,
- uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir in
- remaining ingredients; heat through. Serve with pastries. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups with 3 pastries equals 614 calories, 30 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 1,706 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 23 g protein.