- Pour into a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and
- cream of tartar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse
- crumbs; stir in milk just until moistened. Turn onto a lightly
- floured surface; knead 8-10 times. Pat or roll out to 1/2-in.
- thickness. Cut with a floured 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter.
- Place biscuits over chicken mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for
- 15-20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 483 calories, 24 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 114 mg cholesterol, 1,114 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 28 g protein.