Chicken Pot Pies for Two Recipe
- 1/3 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 envelope chicken gravy mix
- 1-1/4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, milk and parsley just until moistened; set aside. In a saucepan, prepare gravy mix according to package directions. Add the chicken and vegetables; cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Pour into two ungreased 4-1/2-in. deep-dish pie plates. Drop biscuit dough over chicken mixture. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Pot Pies for Two(2)
Sort By :
This is very good. Add salt and pepper before baking. Double the biscuit part of the recipe to have enough to cover the chicken.
Quick and easy Christmas Eve dinner for me and my husband. Had a lot of flavor and I made the biscuit topping from scratch to save money. Next time I might cook the biscuits separate and add right before serving.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pot Pie Recipes >
- Chicken Potpie Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >