Chicken Pot Pies for Two Recipe
From Jamestown, New York, Shirlea Ann Roman sends these cute individual potpies. The chicken, gravy and tender biscuit offer hearty flavor on chilly nights.
- 1/3 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 envelope chicken gravy mix
- 1-1/4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, milk and parsley just until moistened; set aside. In a saucepan, prepare gravy mix according to package directions. Add the chicken and vegetables; cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Pour into two ungreased 4-1/2-in. deep-dish pie plates. Drop biscuit dough over chicken mixture. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 382 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 1191mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 30g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Pot Pies for Two
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC