Chicken Pot Pies for Two Recipe
- 1/3 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 envelope chicken gravy mix
- 1-1/4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, milk and parsley just until moistened; set aside. In a saucepan, prepare gravy mix according to package directions. Add the chicken and vegetables; cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Pour into two ungreased 4-1/2-in. deep-dish pie plates. Drop biscuit dough over chicken mixture. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 382 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 1191mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 30g protein
Reviews for Chicken Pot Pies for Two
"Fantastic!! I doubled the recipe because I knew my other half would want more than one. I had some pie crust dough in the fleezer and cut four circle from it for the top Instead of using the bisquick topping. The pie crust does not brown but tastes wonderful."
"This is very good. Add salt and pepper before baking. Double the biscuit part of the recipe to have enough to cover the chicken."