Chicken Pot Pies for Two Recipe
From Jamestown, New York, Shirlea Ann Roman sends these cute individual potpies. The chicken, gravy and tender biscuit offer hearty flavor on chilly nights.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1/3 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 envelope chicken gravy mix
- 1-1/4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, milk and parsley just until moistened; set aside. In a saucepan, prepare gravy mix according to package directions. Add the chicken and vegetables; cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Pour into two ungreased 4-1/2-in. deep-dish pie plates. Drop biscuit dough over chicken mixture. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
1 potpie equals 382 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 1,191 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 30 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC