- form a soft dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Divide in half and roll each half into a 13-in.
- circle. Place each piece on a lightly greased 12- to 13-in. pizza
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, paprika, oregano, garlic powder,
- salt and pepper; spread over each pizza. Layer with green pepper,
- onion, mushrooms and chicken. Combine cheeses; sprinkle over pizzas.
- Bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until crust is browned and
- cheese is melted. Yield: 12-16 servings (2 pizzas).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 217 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 419 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now