Chicken Pizza Recipe
Your family will never guess that this fun twist on typical pizza uses up leftover pesto. Loaded with chicken and black beans, hearty slices will fill them up fast.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until no longer pink.
- 2. Place the crust on a lightly greased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with pesto; top with the chicken, tomato, beans and cheeses. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 431 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 692 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 32 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC