Your family will never guess that this fun twist on typical pizza uses up leftover pesto. Loaded with chicken and black beans, hearty slices will fill them up fast.Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 10-15
- minutes or until no longer pink.
- Place the crust on a lightly greased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with
- pesto; top with the chicken, tomato, beans and cheeses. Bake at
- 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 431 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 692 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or