Chicken Pizza Packets Recipe
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 16 pepperoni slices
- 1 small green pepper, julienned
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Coat four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square) with cooking spray. Place a quarter of the chicken mixture in the center of each piece. Fold foil round mixture and seal tightly.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 15-18 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 3. Carefully open each packet. Sprinkle with tomatoes and cheeses. Seal loosely; grill 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 322 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 590 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 33 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.