- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Place the crust on a lightly greased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with pesto; top with the chicken, tomato, beans and cheeses. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Pizza in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p27
Reviews for Chicken Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2014
"We enjoyed this, but thought it could use some more flavor. Maybe some more garlic? Some onion would help too. It was a nice change of pace though! I may try it again sometime with some alterations."
Reviewed Oct. 23, 2013
"I love chicken pizza"