- For crust, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Cut in butter
- until crumbly. Add milk, tossing with a fork until mixture forms a
- soft dough; shape into a ball.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting from a long
- side. Cut into 12 slices. Place cut side down over chicken mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until the crust is
- lightly browned. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 480 calories, 25 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 123 mg cholesterol, 1,218 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 32 g protein.