- clear. Remove and keep warm. Drain drippings. Repeat with remaining
- chicken and oil. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, melt butter. Add the remaining wine or broth and
- lemon juice. Bring to a boil. Boil, uncovered, until sauce is
- reduced by a fourth. Drizzle over chicken. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One chicken breast half equals 246 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 398 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 32 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now