Chicken Piccata Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add chicken, one piece at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken over medium heat in butter. Stir in wine. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 12-15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Drizzle with lemon juice. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken Piccata(15)
Sort By :
Delicious! Very tender! And so quick and easy!
Amazing! I make it all the time!
Very good! I didn't use 1/2 inch, but I think I would next time it didn't have enough flavor in the middle of the chicken. But it was good even 2 days later for left-overs!
Fast and delicious!
This was very delicious I loved the buttery and moist taste of the chicken I would make this again in a heart beat :)
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Piccata >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >