“This makes a really quick meal for us," writes Gary Phile from Ravenna, Ohio. "It's so easy-and the cleanup is just as easy if you line the cookie sheet with foil. My wife likes to add a dollop of sour cream in hers and I sometimes use tomato basil pesto sauce."
- 1/2 pound ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until juices run clear; drain.
- Spread pesto over each tortilla; spoon chicken down the center. Layer with cheese, tomatoes, onion and lettuce; roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Pesto Wraps in Simple & Delicious March/April 2008, p47
Reviews for Chicken Pesto Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review