Chicken Pesto Wraps Recipe
- 1/2 pound ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until juices run clear; drain.
- 2. Spread pesto over each tortilla; spoon chicken down the center. Layer with cheese, tomatoes, onion and lettuce; roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
1 wrap equals 323 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 512 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.