Chicken Pesto Wraps Recipe
- 1/2 pound ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink; drain.
- 2. Spread pesto over each tortilla; spoon chicken down the center. Layer with cheese, tomatoes, onion and lettuce; roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 323 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 512mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Pesto Wraps
"This recipe is awesome. The only thing I did different was to grill chicken breast on my forman grill brushing it with tomato pesto as I grilled it. I always heat my tortillas right on the stove on top of the gas flame and turn them very quickly. After they were heated I brushed them with a light coating of pesto. I served with shredded mozzarella, sweet onion, tomatoes and lettuce. It was THE BOMB!!!"