Chicken Pesto Wraps
“This makes a really quick meal for us," writes Gary Phile from Ravenna, Ohio. "It's so easy-and the cleanup is just as easy if you line the cookie sheet with foil. My wife likes to add a dollop of sour cream in hers and I sometimes use tomato basil pesto sauce."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 pound ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 5-6
- minutes or until juices run clear; drain.
- Spread pesto over each tortilla; spoon chicken down the center. Layer
- with cheese, tomatoes, onion and lettuce; roll up. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap equals 323 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 512 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.