Chicken Pesto with Pasta Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) cellentani or spiral pasta
- 2 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 container (7 ounces) prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1. In a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pan. Stir in chicken, tomatoes and pesto; heat through. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Yield: 8 servings.
1-1/4 cups: 433 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 239mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein
Reviews for Chicken Pesto with Pasta
"This recipe is quick and easy and very good. The roasted pine nuts were a nice addition."
"My family loved this recipe. We've made it several times. At my daughter's suggestion, I added 1 cup of sliced fresh button mushrooms & 3 cloves of fresh garlic to the pesto & heated it up with the chicken. Then I mixed this with the noodles. We were so pleased!"