Chicken Pesto with Pasta Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) cellentani or spiral pasta
- 2 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 container (7 ounces) prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1. In a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pan. Stir in chicken, tomatoes and pesto; heat through. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Yield: 8 servings.
1-1/4 cups equals 433 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 239 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Pesto with Pasta
"This recipe is quick and easy and very good. The roasted pine nuts were a nice addition."
"My family loved this recipe. We've made it several times. At my daughter's suggestion, I added 1 cup of sliced fresh button mushrooms & 3 cloves of fresh garlic to the pesto & heated it up with the chicken. Then I mixed this with the noodles. We were so pleased!"