Prepared pesto accents this warm pasta toss using rotisserie chicken. Keep pesto in the freezer for the next time you have leftover chicken. — Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (16 ounces) cellentani or spiral pasta
- 2 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 container (7 ounces) prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- In a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pan. Stir in chicken, tomatoes and pesto; heat through. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pesto Chicken Pasta in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p15
Reviews for Chicken Pesto with Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review