Chicken Pesto Penne Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, sour cream and pesto. Drain pasta. Add pasta and chicken to Parmesan mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/4 cups equals 392 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 282 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Pesto Penne
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.