“Served with a side dish of vegetables, this makes a filling meal for two,” writes Bill Hilbrich of Saint Cloud, Minnesota. “Sometimes I use cooked shrimp instead of chicken.”
- 1 cup uncooked penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, sour cream and pesto. Drain pasta. Add pasta and chicken to Parmesan mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pesto Chicken Penne in Cooking for 2 Fall 2006, p41
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Pesto Penne
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review