Chicken Pesto Clubs Recipe
- 4 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1 cup ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 cup fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1. Heat bacon according to package directions. Meanwhile, spread bread slices with pesto. Layer two slices with chicken, cheese, tomato, arugula and bacon; top with remaining bread.
- 2. Brush outsides of sandwiches with oil. Cook on an indoor grill for 3-4 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 583 calories, 30g fat (11g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 1455mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 36g protein .
Reviews for Chicken Pesto Clubs
"Absolutely delicious! I love that this recipe is designed for 2 people. It makes a quick, delicious meal and you can really appreciate the pesto."
"These were so easy to make, and tasted like they came from a restaurant! Will definitely make again!"
"These were so good. Theonly change I made was to us Health Nut bread. My favorite sandwich!!"
"These are yummy! Made them for the husband - he loved them. Made them for my Recipe Club girls - they loved them!"