This colorful sandwich is a crisp golden-brown on the outside, with a fresh-tasting, full-flavored filling the whole family will love. It's supper in 10 minutes flat! Terri Crandall - Gardnerville, Nevada
- 4 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1 cup ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 cup fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat bacon according to package directions. Meanwhile, spread bread slices with pesto. Layer two slices with chicken, cheese, tomato, arugula and bacon; top with remaining bread.
- Brush outsides of sandwiches with oil. Cook on an indoor grill for 3-4 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Pesto Clubs in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p33
Reviews for Chicken Pesto Clubs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review